Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome

This page is created and dedicated to our struggle with infertility over the past year. I decided to create this page after reading other's blogs regarding infertility. What an inspiration some of those are just to know you can relate to what others are going through. We were blessed nine years ago with a beautiful healthy baby boy. We decided last year that we would try for number 2. Well it sure has not been as easy as baby #1 was to conceive. This year has full of many ups and downs but i have to say I sure have learned to lean on Jesus. I know God has a plan for our family and he holds the future. I want to always be in his will in the situation. We are scheduled to visit with a infertility doctor tomorrow. I am not sure what will go on at that visit but I will be sure to post a blog to inform you all. Thanks for your prayer and support during this time.

3 comments:

mary said...

To my Bro. and Sis. in Christ.We are standing on Gods promise with you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Psalm 55:17
"Evening and morning, and at noon, will i pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice."
Making prayer a vital part of our lives gives us strength.It uplifts and girds us as we go on our way.
Mary & Jeff
Harrison

Alicia said...

Hello I came across your new blog and wanted to say I will be lifting you up in praying Before our great God. I hope all goes well at your appointment tomorrow, don't be afraid to ask lots of q's and share any concerns with your doc. I hope to hear great news soon!!!

Stacey said...

Hi Sarah and thanks for your comment on my blog. I started blogging a few months back and have been so encouraged by my new friends who understand this journey.
I pray God will guide you and give you peace as you continue to trust Him!