Thursday, October 2, 2008

God is in control.....

Sorry yesterday's post was short and to the point but after that appt i was extremely exhausted. We were there way to long. I am excited about the plan of care the doctor has given me. Before this appt I had been reading alot about IUI Ive personally never heard of anyone doing it. I had been praying that God lead me in the next treatment plan. When the doctor recommended IUI I knew this is what we needed to try. I know this doctor is not the creator of life but my savior is and I am F.R.O.G during this time. I know that God knows my future. He has promised me another child and I am standing on his promises.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5,6

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. Psalm 32:8

3 comments:

Magan Spradlin said...

Hey my sister in Chirst. First of all I want to tell you how proud I am of you and Jimmy. I glad to know that you have put God first in your lives.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:6
I know God has promised your family another child and I'm believeing and trusting in him. Love you stay stong and stand on his word.

Hear My Cry said...

I just found your blog through Consider it all Joy's. Just wanted to you to know, I'm excited for you! I look forward to hearing how your cycle goes. God Bless You!
~Jenileigh

Alicia said...

I will pray for things to go smoothly and to be a success for you and your husband! Keep us posted.