Friday, October 10, 2008

What a shock!

Well we found out Tuesday that we did not need to go through any infertility treatments and that God has a different plan for us. We are expecting our second child. After 13 months of trying it was such a blessing. We are so excited! I was to be starting clomid but had to wait for my cycle and it never came so i decided to take a test Tuesday afternoon and boy in a second it was positive and i repeated it Wed morning just to be sure and sure enough same thing. I have an appt on October 23 for my first OB appt. I pray everything is as healthy as can be. I know God is in control and he will watch over us.

2 comments:

Hear My Cry said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Belouise said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!